Housing Day 2017
We’re proud to be taking part in this year’s Housing Day, sharing customers’ stories in the North West and the positive impact social housing has.
We’re highlighting just some of the projects and initiatives taking place in Salford being delivered in partnership that are driving outcomes for communities...
· Reminiscence Day, which aims to reduce social isolation and improve health and wellbeing.
· Know it, Grow it, ran in local schools to encourage children and parents to grow their own food, improving diets
· The Translate Project, which helps increase the chances of employment and education for non-english speakers by providing classes and support.
· Extra Care accommodation in Salford means customers can live more independently whilst improving or maintaining their health
· The Extra Care development at The Withens will start on site soon and will mean customers can live more independently whilst improving or maintaining their health
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/ForViva_Group for updates all day, or follow the hashtag #HousingDay for more!