ForViva publishes Annual Report
ForViva has published its Annual Report for 2016-17, documenting the progress the organisation is making against its corporate priorities.
- 5,500 homes added to our housing management service
- £127,421 investment secured from grants we applied for, to deliver 30 community impact projects
- 99% service standards met
- 100% properties meet the Government’s Decent Homes Standard
- And a range of initiatives delivered with partners in communities which are improving lives.
You can download the full report below.
- 106548.002 CW For Viva Annual Report 2016_17 DIGITAL VERSION (FIN3).pdf
- 4 MB